I'm Jess, a grad student and food photographer obsessed with chocolate. I love things made of sugar, lasers strapped to helicopters, and silly hats.
Come visit on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, for stories about food, bakeries in Seattle, and my most definitely being up to no good.
Events/Conferences Coming Up
- nazila on Why do you photograph me eating food.
- Foodportunity Contest Winners | on Taking that first, second, third Foodportunity
- nazila on Rocket Science 102: working on goals
- Rocket Science 102: working on goals - Ricochet Biscuit on Becoming awesome – or, Rocket Science 101
- Foodportunity Contest Entries! | on Taking that first, second, third Foodportunity
Tag Archives: Botany greenhouse
The University of Washington campus, that place I call home, is huge. Really huge. It seems large enough when you’re driving by to grab cupcakes at the University Village. It feels bigger once you actually start trying to map your classes and realize it’s a half hour walk between buildings. And for those of us that attend, you end up finding nooks and hideaways even after you thought you knew most of the main attractions.
If you want a pretty day on campus, go to the Rainier Vista. If you want to enjoy an amazing library, Suzzallo’s reading room on the second floor totally has you covered. Me, I love the greenhouses.