I'm Jess, a grad student and food photographer obsessed with chocolate. I love things made of sugar, lasers strapped to helicopters, and silly hats.
Come visit on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, for stories about food, bakeries in Seattle, and my most definitely being up to no good.
Events/Conferences Coming Up
- nazila on Why do you photograph me eating food.
- Foodportunity Contest Winners | on Taking that first, second, third Foodportunity
- nazila on Rocket Science 102: working on goals
- Rocket Science 102: working on goals - Ricochet Biscuit on Becoming awesome – or, Rocket Science 101
- Foodportunity Contest Entries! | on Taking that first, second, third Foodportunity